Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dear Sister Escolopio...

Dear Sister Escolopio,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Utah Salt Lake City Central Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. 
You should report to the Mexico Missionary Training Center on Wednesday August 6, 2014. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish Language. 

AHHHHHHH. 

I'm going to Mexico for about 6 weeks and then to Utah for the remainder of my 18 month mission to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to serve others. I could not be more excited! I think this morning is when it actually hit me, but probably August 5 will be when I start freaking out. 

I am actually and surprisingly super calm and ready. It is a weird experience knowing that for 18 months, the only time you can see your family and friends is through Skype twice a year and pictures they send to you through emails. But I know it is what I need to do and I am completely content. 

BUT SPANISH THOUGH. I was definitely NOT expecting that at all. But I think it is going to be so awesome and rewarding. Also, I think it's going to be cool coming home being fluent in Spanish and being able to show my skills. Just sayin'. 

I am so blessed to be given the opportunity to serve a mission and to share my knowledge of the gospel with others. I am SO excited and ready to serve. This opportunity means so much to me and I am honored to be a tool in the Lord's hands. 


UTAH HERE I COME. HOPE YOU'RE READY!


Video will be up soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment